Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 10 - Last Minute Line and Scene Study



I got a little side tracked. Okay very side tracked and went overboard with the background story and motivation for my Witcher Concept Character.

I should have saved the energy and time for some of my other work but I found that I was able to keep my anxiety at bay for some time when fleshing this character out and discover how to utilize the already well established Witcher lore.

I drew this in part to use for a small side project I created to showcase my ability to direct and collaborate on a project (as well as tell the characters backstory in a much more interesting way, through audio and visuals).

I thought of the scene, the twisting and twirling shape language of the line and how to use a simple background with receding values.
I think it came out pretty well.





No comments:

Post a Comment